Dental Education Links
In addition to our own website, there are other sites on the Web that provide interesting and helpful dental information. Because we are committed to improving the oral healthcare knowledge of our patients, we are providing the following selection of links to other sites you might find interesting and informative. We have grouped some of the links into various categories to provide quick access to the topics of greatest interest to you.
If you have a suggestion for a new link, please send us an email, as we are always looking for good resources to pass along to our valued patients and visitors to our website. We hope you find these sites helpful!
General Dental Websites
The following links provide some good general information on dentistry.
- Academy of General Dentistry – The AGD’s consumer information section provides information on more than 50 oral dental health topics.
- Patient Resources – American Academy of Periodontology’s comprehensive reference provides information on periodontal disease, gum disease, treatments, and procedures.
Oral Health Care & Products
Links to sites providing helpful information on oral health and home care products patients can use to maintain optimum oral health.
- Colgate – Trusted resource for dental health information and oral care products.
- Crest – One of the world’s most trusted brands in dental products.
- Oral-B – Oral-B developed this learning center for dental health education to promote oral care habits that are essential to the lifelong health of teeth and gums. The site includes information and advice for children, adults, and dental health teachers.
- Sonicare – Learn how the Sonicare toothbrush creates an indescribable clean feeling, the benefits you can expect, and even take a factory tour.
Other Interesting Websites
Other sites of interest on the Web.
- National Museum of Dentistry – The museum, a Smithsonian Institution Affiliate, is a lively national center where visitors learn the importance of a healthy smile and are fascinated by the rich history of dentistry.