As an added precaution in response to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak, our team at Metrolina Periodontics and Dental Implants are now offering virtual consultations available to limit exposure.
Please fill out the online form here.
As our communities continue to feel the impact of the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), Metrolina Periodonitcs and Dental Implants is taking steps to ensure that the health and safety of our patients and staff are a top priority. In order to support the efforts of social distancing, we are closing our office for two weeks to do our part in minimizing the spread of this virus. During this time, we will be offering virtual consultations so that our patients are able to receive the support they need through the comfort and safety of their own home. As needed, our office will continue to be available for emergency care. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation throughout this time.
How to protect yourself and your family:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds, or use hand sanitizer with a 60% or higher alcohol base when unable to wash with soap and water.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick just as you would during cold and flu season.
- Stay home from work and self-quarantine if you are feeling sick.
- Cough and sneeze into tissues or your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect household surfaces frequently.
- Avoid unnecessary travel and social engagements.
Thank you again for your patience during this time, we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Wishing you health and safety,
Dr. Matthew Ficca and Team